Monday 3 August 2009

Whilst I was away

I have arrived home to some wonderful awards for my blog.
I have been very lucky and been awarded this


Angie at Shozzys place Has been very kind in giving me this award and it has reminded me that blogging is wonderful. I have made some great blogging friends in the short time I have been doing this. It is always great that people have visited your blog but it is wonderful when they leave a comment and extra special when they keep coming back and comment time and time again. It is what builds blogging friendships.
Thank you guys.
I would like to pass this award onto

Enfys

Sue

Julia

Crystal

I also recieved an award from Sue. Thank you so much sue it was a great surprise.
This is it



I would like to pass this award on to

Jana

Sally

Angie

Sandie

I love to visit these blogs as they are beautifully interesting as are the ones in the circle of friendship. If you have not been to these blogs before then why not pop over and pay them a visit. Dont forget to leave them a comment x

I hope you all enjoy the awards. x

2 comments:

  1. hiya hun
    thanks so much for the wonderful award thats so kind of you, am loving your pics your little ones are adorable, hoping we manage to have a few more anniversaries like this one, but with our little one on the way i think its less likely!!!! happy scrapping hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award ...its great to feel that we are blog pals and that we can peek into each others lives. Give me a few days and I shall be sporting it on my blog ...with the help of DD. Hope the boys are fine xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.