Sunday 9 August 2009

What a great Sunday

Sunday Morning

What fabulous weather we have had today. We got up this morning and walked through the woods to the park where the boys had heaps of fun.



Hawley Crop

This afternoon I went to the first meeting of a new crop in Hawley, Dartford. It ran from 2 - 6:30pm and had the use of a cricut and other bits and bobs. I had a fab time and managed to finish off a few layouts that have been sitting around for a while. I am a very happy bunny.
The great thing is there is more fun to be had tomorrow at Scrapaholix.











Eagle Heights

Yesterday we took the boys to 'Eagle Heights'. The weather was wonderful and we all had a great time.




7 comments:

  1. Love the LO's...they are perfect for each photo but I think 'crabbing' is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith, just dropped by to say hello and welcome to my blog group. I'm real pleased you found it interesting and I do hope you'll keep in touch. As I looked at your scrapping I thought how lovely - you will always have great reminders of times with your children. How I wish scrapping had been popular when my daughter was small. Thanks for your support. ikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and lovely LO's! Crabbing is definitely my fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, You have been busy.
    Glad you enjoyed your crop in Hawley.
    Eagle Heights look good - maybe take a trip one day.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LOs Judith - love the way you made the most of the good weather; looks like you've had a really fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pages Judith - that banoffee pie looks delish!

    We keep picking up leaflets for Eagle Heights but have not got there yet - your photos are lovely so we will have to make the effort. Have you ever been to Druidstone park? That's another I definitely want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layouts.

    Looks like you had some good days out.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.