Tuesday 4 August 2009

I just had to

I just had to post a few of the happier memories of our holiday. Now that we are home warm and dry and all the washing is done ( still got the ironing to do, but that can wait). I can forget all the rain and remember the good times.





Oakley has also now got the full on chicken pox but at least I have now got that out of the way. They have both had it and apart from being very tired in the day, uncomfortable with the spots, restless and upset at night they have both coped very well with it. We have to be thankful for that. x

10 comments:

  1. Great photos, the flowers are beautiful. And it's definately a good thng to get CP out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poppy pics are fabulous - they almost look artficial the colours are so bright. How lucky to find a field like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Looks like your holiday was a success, too, despite the chicken pox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last poppy pic looks as though the poppy is 3D ...amazing. Glad you are getting to the end of it all and the boys are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, and thanks for including me in your Circle of Friends award thingy..I blogged about it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous pictures.. thank you for entering my blog candy.. good luck. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous photos!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.