Sunday 18 April 2010

Retreat LO's

Hi
I hope you have all been enjoying the wonderful weather we have been having over the last few days. I know I have, I even have an ever so slightly pink nose to prove it.

Well I thought it about time to share a few more LO's from the retreat. So here goes....

My little man used to hate Ice cream but developed a sudden  liking for it last summer. That was as long as it was Chocolate.

ARHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Why does it do that? sorry you need to lay on your left side to see this one. x
I love these pics and I am sure I will scrap them over and over. They where taken in a flower meadow at The New Forest show last summer. It was on one of the two afternoons that we saw the sun that week.


This LO was a kit challenge. We had to use a bit of every paper and embellishments in the kit. This photo was taken in St James park London. Oakley was one, and oh so cute. x

Why do they always pull such funny faces when asked to smile?

Ok it did it again. So this time you need to lay on your right side. lol
This is an old one. My self and my brother taken at Hastings about 29 years ago. Notice the cute little monkey. x

Well lets hope this weather lasts. Enjoy it x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts - especially like the flower meadow one. (Finally getting back into this blogging thing!) Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a productive weekend ...sounds as though you really enjoyed yourself ...not sure which is my favourite LO they are all good...maybe the last one but I'm not sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judith, your layouts are fabulous. I have thoroughly enjoyed browsing through your blog, your creations are lovely.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judith, your layouts look absolutely fabulous. I have thoroughly enjoyed browsing through your blog, your projects are lovely.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.