Monday 12 April 2010

Great weekend

I have had a fantastic weekend. I have been away on a retreat, scrapbooking day and night.
I arrived there just before 10am on Friday and scrapped away until 4:30pm on Sunday. It was fantastic, I scrapped until midnight on Friday and until 3am on Saturday.
I had lots of scrapping to do as I have not done any since the last retreat in October. Bad girl!
I took one class, 2 sketch challenges and 3 kit challenges on top of what I took with me. But enjoyed every bit.
This page won me a sketch challenge.


This one got joint first in the second sketch challenge.
It must have been a lucky photo lol.

This was the page that I did in the lovely Jo's class.

I had a wonderful time as I am sure I have already told you. Made all the better by being with great people.

I hope to share a few more of the LO's done whilst away over the next few days. So please do pop back. x

7 comments:

  1. WOW Awesome layouts, sooo glad you had a wonderful weekend!!! sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LOs particularily love the wind one - it matches the photo so well and the kites are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun and were kept busy with your layouts. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great photos and lovely LO's...well done too for winning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the this is me layout.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.