Tuesday 16 June 2009

Scrapaholix







As I dont get much time to scrap at home I really enjoy the time I spend at Scrapaholix. I like that I get to try new things and that the kits are not always what I would buy and that no matter how much I dislike the papers I always like what we do with them.



The best thing has to be the people. Before I took the plunge and went on my own to the West Kingsdown group, I knew no one who scrapped. I have to say what a great group of people they are and thanks Gen for running a fab group.



I love it so much that waiting a whole month till our next meeting was just to long so I also joined the Sidcup group and that is where I made this LO. Louise had done it as an example and I loved it. She got the sketch but cant remember where, so if it was your idea let us know we loved it.

This is the 1st title done with my slice.


2 comments:

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.