Wednesday 10 June 2009

School Visit



Well Today was a BIG day for my eldest son Harley. We visited his soon to be primary school. We went for 2 hours this morning to meet his soon to be teacher and head of school. Then back this afternoon for a half hour story time, with two more visits to come before the end of term.

I am pleased to say he was very excited about the visit, a little clingy when there but on the whole it went very well.

A big thank you to Anita Christensen who has a blog called Stamping mama of 2. She some how found my blog ( the day I created it) and left my first recieved comment. As for as I know she is my one and only visiter so far. If you come back Anita many thanks and I hope I am not boring you. x

If you have not been to her blog please pay her a visit as she is just 6 hits away from 10,000. To celebrate there is some blog candy up for grabs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judith, just wanted to say thankyou for the lovely comment that you left on my blog :) Love the photo of your son you posted today, perfect cloud formation and I love the angle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You have made a great start to yours, well done and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.