Tuesday 23 June 2009

Loving the sunshine today.

I finished another page.

I finished another scrapaholix page, hope you like it. I have so so many unfinished pages I find it a real lift when I get one finished.
Trying something new.
Today I decided to have a go at something new. I found a link to this through another blog (If it was yours thank you). I have done so much blog hopping that I can't remember who's blog it was, Sorry.
Anyway I made this cute little pin cushion all based around the lid of a fizzy drinks bottle. I think I will be making a few more of these with more detail.


Trying to make a rented house feel like Home.
We live in a rented house and not being able to decorate as we would like makes it hard to feel at home. I find that because of this I love the little things all the more. Here are some of the things I love having around.
Oh yes there is so much. I just love cute pretty little things. I cant get enough of them, and I am sure there will be more to follow.

7 comments:

  1. Great LO. I have none unfinished, but lots in my head! Love your montage of piccys..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this LO and the pin cusion is fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pin cushion is v cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pin layout and the pin cushion is very sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like those daisy looking flowers on your Lo are they paper or a stamp?? I know what you mean about putting your mark on a rental. we rent and I would love to apint the walls but thats a no no so i make do with pretty things around me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that pincushion - just love it. Do you have instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate to the feelings you have about living in a rented house. We are living in temporary quarters while our house here in England is being renovated. We get to live in our temporary house (with nothing on the walls) until October-ugh! The kids and I arrived in June, my husband arrived in April...again with nothing on the walls, it's enough to push the artist in me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.