Saturday 7 November 2009

Pay it forward

I found this on whilst blog hopping today on Dawn Wicks blog and thought it was a really lovely idea so have decided to join in.

I think it sounds like a FABULOUS idea, see what you think .....


1.Everyone who leaves a comment on any of my blog posts this month will go into a draw. On the last day of the month I will randomly choose three names for whom I will make a little handmade ‘something’. It will be a surprise and it will arrive on your doorstep when you least expect it!


2. I will have 365 days to do it in.

So what's the catch? To get a handmade gift from me, you have to play too. This means YOU have to pledge to send a little handmade something to three readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be scrapbooky or cardy - just handmade.


3. You must have a blog. (obviously!)


4. BEFORE you comment here, you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going, and display the Pay It Forward button.


I will include anyone who follows the above rules. Remember - you got a full year so plenty of time to actually do the PIF ...



1 comment:

  1. Hi Judith:
    First thank you for the good wishes , I too hope they sell out. I have been very busy making them but love doing them. I just love your blog .
    I will be back soon . Thank you for Visiting mine.
    ~ God Bless ~
    Hugs:o)
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.