Monday 30 November 2009

A FANTASTIC Day!!!!

On sat I was a very lucky girl.
I went to Felsted in Essex to a totally free make and take hosted by the lovely Steph. If you have not come across it yet you must visit her blog Stamping and Sharing.

I was not sure what to expect of the day but after following Stephs blog for a while, I knew Steph would be a fab host and I would come away with some fantastic makes.
Well the day exceded all my expectitions.
Steph was an amazing genuine person who I have had the pleasure to meet. She had some lovely friends Kate, Amies and Caryn who helped to keep everything running smoothly.
We arrived at about 11:30 am and where met by the amazing Steph. We walked into the hall and saw this.




There where 30 places all set with 4 beautiful make and take projects.
There was also a huge amount of food for us all.
We all ate and then made these Stunning projects.

At 4 pm the event was sadly over. However this was not the end of a day made in heaven. Amazingly as if the day itself was not enough Steph also gave us all a goody bag to take home. It was like Christmas.



We also all received this sweet little choc gift from Linda. Thank you Linda x


I cant believe it Steph has said she plans to do it all again. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing class, Judith - what lovely projects - I especially love the "Wishing You" ones. ( I used to live quite near Felsted - now we're a long way away, but I will definitely check out Steph's blog - thanks.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ....did you say it was free ....must have miss read it.
    You must have had a fantastic time ...how great to make friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks like a fantastic class, I just love all the stuff you did. Well done Steph!
    big hugs
    En xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have made it...looked like you had lots of fun!!! Pob over to papercrafts by Rach another little surprise waiting for you there enjoy Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just happy to help enjoy!!! Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you & I am so glad you enjoyed it - you really are too kind with your compliments *blush*
    Can't wait to meet again :)
    Big Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.