Wednesday 18 November 2009

My latest makes

I have not posted any of the things that I have created at Sharons classes for a while. So hear are the last three.

This is such a cute little desk calender. It has a little draw underneath that holds 4 handy cards. Beautiful. x



We did these on Friday. It was a hard slog but well worth it I now have a few ideas for my Christmas card. I really must get started on those.



This was last nights class using the rolla stamps. This would also make a great gift. Its a great folder style box and 4 great cards for all different occasions. x
Sadly there is only one more class before Christmas I hope it wont be long before we are back at it in the new year. x Thanks Shaz x

4 comments:

  1. WOW FANTASTIC projects, these are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy ...love ALL the cards ...cant choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful, what a lot of work you got done in just one class. If I had to pick a fave. it would be the ornament one..
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those Christmas cards are truly gorgeous - I should think they will be reserved for very important people only! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.