Tuesday 14 July 2009

I love pink.

Just a quick one before bed, I am so sad. As you may know I bought a slice a few weeks ago and I love it, well I did untill now. I have just payed a visit to the why slice site for people with the slice and they have done this to me.

I cant belive it. I love pink and would loved to have had the pink and black Bigshot but got that to early and have the blue and black one. Now there is to be a pink slice.

Its sad I know but being the only female in the house pink is special to me.

I am off to cry myself to sleep. x

6 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I have a friend like you so understand what you are going through... and again ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it and I want it not sure hubby would agree but I will add it to my wish list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was exactly the same when I got my cropodile. I waited and waited and finally added it to my wishlist and my lovely sister bought me it for Christmas. Went to Ally Pally in the April and what was there? PURPLE cropodiles. MY favourite colour. I'm sure they do it deliberately ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww poor you Jude, done it to you again eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do it on purpose. For sure. But better be sad than mad. WOuldn't it be awful if they were releasing one with MORE features? That would make me furious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely a conspiracy. The only thing that will make this better is chocolate. And lots of it....

    I've been looking around your blog and I wanted to tell you how lovely all of your creations are! I'm joing as a follower now so that I can keep up with all of your new projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.