Sunday 7 February 2010

pics from shoebox swap

As promised here are the pictures of the projects I got to make at the swap.


This was Sharons project. You will know Sharon from the Stampin Boutique.
I think the is super cute and love the effect of the piercing around the images.
Thanks Sharon for hosting the swap.
I had a great time and cant wait to do it again. x


This was little Sues card.
I love pink and green together and really enjoyed making this as it was the first card of this type I have made. Cheers Sue x

This Puffy box is so so cute. (sorry for the bad picture)
Denise showed us how to do this and I love it. This is one thing I will make again for sure.
It has so so many uses and once you know how, it is very easy to make. Thanks Denise x


This project beat me! Pat made a lovely card using this beautiful image.
We had to paint it and that was what I could not get the hang of. I learnt that I am not a painter.
Not wanting to be totally beat I re stamped the image and am saving it for a later date.
Thanks Pat x


These three beauties are the projects designed by the very kind Judy (little Jude).
I think she was trying to challenge us with 3 makes.
I really enjoyed making these, the stamps from Unity where a joy to work with.
Thanks for the Easter Bunny Judy x

I had a wonderful time Thanks Girls x x x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your kind comments Jude - we all loved your swap too. That little box of chocolates was divine and something that I know I'll be making again and again. Let's hope we never have to fill it with Kraft Chocolate - doesn't have the same ring to it as Cadbury's does it? It was a really fun day wasn't it? Stampers make such great pals and I'm so happy to be part of this group. By the way, I loved the last couple of cards you've posted on here too, especially the butterfly one. Must break open my set and get flapping. You've given me some good inspiration there thank you. Hope to catch up soon,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hun haven't been blogging of late. Thank you for putting the swaps up for us. I loved them all great projects can't wait for next month.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.