Wednesday 2 December 2009

I have been busy.

On monday I went to a glimmer mist class at Pickleberry Papercrafts.
I have not played with glimmer mist before through fear of making a mess, they are not the sort of products I can have in the house with 2 little monsters.
Well I had a great time as always when there. The glimmer mist was fab as where the huge template and stamp that we used. I love the LO we made, what do you think?



Last night I went to Sharons stampin boutique and had a nose around her new log cabin. Well I loved it, crafting paradise.
Whilst there we had a rock and roll class and made a beautiful bag and card set. At last I made an easel card. I know I am probably the last crafter on earth to try this but I am a great procrastinator.
Our finished product was this Fantastic set.


Tonight I am out with some ladies from work for our 1st Christmas dinner, well Chinese really. We booked ages ago to make sure we could fit it in.
I made these little gifts for the girls, I hope they like them.
They call themselves the C.R.A.F.T group however they are not crafters. It has more to do with being forgetful.
How rude!!!!!!!


Well that it. Its all work work work for me now until half five on Sunday. Lets hope the rest of the week flies by. x x

5 comments:

  1. Wow ...where to start ...LOVE that LO ...it is inspired. The cards are so pretty and elegant at the same time. The boxes are lovely and I bet you got some great comments when they were given.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy and what a fantastic area you live in with all these great crafty things going on. Hope you enjoyed your meal and I am sure the ladies were thrilled with your fabulous little gifts. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That LO is gorgeous! And the boxes for the CRAFTs!! I am sure they loved them - I would have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the things you've posted up - they're all FAB! Put me to shame .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jude loving the layout..........and dont worry your not the only one to make their first easel card at Shaz's!!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking time to look and comment.